Friday, May 6, 2011

The Final Goodbye

Digitally technology is complicated. If, you  have read my later posting you can see, especially in my entry Generation Y: Digital Love and Hate,  love is mixed and my overall feeling for it is not hundred either way. It does provide a good resource and helps people tremendously. But it also causes a lot of pain to people live, addiction, breakups, health issues. Yin and Yang is the ultimate response to this. It has its good attributes and bad ones. I just want to say a final good bye to the topic of is it bad or not. It seems this year it has been talked about way more then they past I don't know if that's because of elders finally realizes things about it or it's just the topic of the school year. So goodbye to this topic


No comments:

Post a Comment